Welcome to my Blog Site
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.”
Matthew 6:9-13 KJV
- In 10 years…Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I’m not sure that I can think that far ahead as I’m mostly focused on one day at a time but I hope to achieve my goals & keep strong in my relationship with God. I hope to continue in growing in God’s Word. I hope my prayers get answered. 😊🙏🏻✝️
- My daily happiness…What are 5 everyday things that bring you happiness? My relationship with ABBA Yeshua! Reading the Bible! Gospel music in singing praises to God! Bible study! Having a lot of time to myself in prayer!
- Book I read over and over again is….What book could you read over and over again? The Bible! 📖 🙏✝️
- My Favourite Drink…What is your favorite drink? My favourite drink is an ice cold lemonade 🥰
- Forgiveness in Kind
- PatrioticAre you patriotic? What does being patriotic mean to you? I’d like to think of myself as Patriotic. I do my best to be a good citizen. I follow God’s truth & I know that God will carry me through anything. I think God would have me to be a good Patriot. The truth has set me free… God’s truth in bringing biblical values. I think a country based off of biblical values would be a very patriotic nation. A true nation of God. ❤️🙏🏻✝️
- My dream home…Write about your dream home. I can’t really say that I even have a dream home in this world! My dream home is in God’s Kingdom! I’ve never been happy anywhere on earth in the way that God gives me happiness! I’m just looking forward to being in God’s Home in His Kingdom… His new Jerusalem. As I don’t feel that I really belong anywhere in this world. My dream home is where my ABBA Yeshua is in my heart & where I am in God’s heart. My home is with my King of Glory, my ABBA Yeshua. And while […]
You must be logged in to post a comment.